Supporting Health & Wellness
Essential oils are a simple, but powerful healthful option, that can support and maintain one's emotional, spiritual and physical health.
Caring Options of San Antonio provides sound information to confidently make the best decisions regarding the use of essential oils. Caring Options will also have you looking carefully at the products you buy, as well as train your eyes to hunt for dangers in your home, that may be working against your family’s health and wellness.
- Before using an oil, become familiar with its properties, dosage instructions and precautions. It’s up to the user to educate themselves on the proper use of each essential oil before using the oil.
- When it comes to essential oils, a little goes a long way.
- Some oils are not safe to take internally.
- Some oils are not safe to use while pregnant
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use essential oils in the eyes or in the ear canals
- Use oils of the highest quality, and purity to ensure safe use on or in your body. Not all oils are created equal.
- Talk to your healthcare provider before any using essential oils if you are taking any medications, as some oils may have interactions when taken along with certain drugs.